The Trash Apple

The Trash Apple

About Me

My photo
Im Chris - A completely self indulged, independent, carefree wanker, who you'll soon find out is the coolest person you've ever met

Followers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hey guys, been a while since my last update, been really busy with a whole bunch of stuff (see:university). Anyway, thought I might drop a few bombs for you all by an artist i'm really starting to get into, enjoy.

Skrillex-Sexual Seduction [Remix]
SKRILLEX - Slats slats slats

Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice Spirtes

Watch the video of that last one, boss.


Now that my exams are over, expect a bunch more updates! 

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you, I'm starting classes again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoyo i love this (the picture). it was on family guy the other day lol
    check out my poems

    ReplyDelete